All Cloth Nappies
Baby Bare - Teddy Bare OSFM
We love Teddy Bare's for their great side-snap design and easy to use single insert.
All Teddy Bare nappies have the following features:
- Snaps to the sides rather then across the front.
- Has a double row of snaps allowing more options to fit the nappy to the thighs and waist.
- Is a trim fitting nappy suitable from 5kg - 18kg (toilet training).
- Features tummy elastic to prevent gaping across the front and to prevent the front tabs protruding.
- Comes with a 65cm insert, topped with microsuede to keep baby feeling dry. This insert can be folded to adjust to the size of your child and to customise the absorbency where it is needed most.
- One foldable insert makes this nappy easy to use as it is only a two piece system.
- Is compatible with the snap-in soaker set from the Baby Bare Bare Cub & Silky Bare nappies.
- Can be boosted with the addition of a Baby Bare booster.
- Features a fluffy minky cover or PUL cover where stated in the drop down selection.
- Bamboo ($26): This thirsty insert is great for heavy wetting babies. This nappy comes with a 10cm x 65cm long insert that folds to fit in the nappy. It is made of 3 layers of 450GSM bamboo fleece. Please note the new trimmer inserts are narrower by 1.5cm to offer a trimmer fit nappy. They are also a universal fit and can be used in our Bare Cub AI2 nappy.
- Goodnight Teddy ($30): This nappy is the perfect night nappy for your baby. Teaming our thirsty, wider bamboo insert with a night trifold, this nappy is suitable for nights. The width of the layers prevents overflow and the thirsty bamboo fleece is super absorbent to get you through the night. This option includes the trifold night booster and a 11.5cm wide x 65cm bamboo insert. These nappies come with a wider insert then the standard bamboo teddy. This is to better equip the nappy for night times.