Reusable period product workshop notes
Thanks for attending my reusable period product webinar. I hope you are armed with more knowledge and confidence to get started with reusable period products.
Here are some links, pictures, videos to help you decide which product is for you.
Remember, if you need any help or advice to get in touch with me.
A helpful Youtube Channel and website is Put A Cup in It where you can find lot’s of cup reveiws and instructional videos. Some a linked below.
You can also take a menstrual cup quiz:
- Soft absorbent fabric with a waterproof layer
- Affordable and long-lasting option
- Much more comfortable than disposable options
- Come in a range of sizes and absorbency levels
- Comfortable and absorbent
- Comes in a range of styles
- Can suit a range of flows
- Easy to clean
- Does not smell
- Long-lasting – you can wear for up to 12 hours
- Extremely comfortable – you won’t even notice if you have the fit right
- Come in a range of sizes and shapes
- Can take some time to master the insertion and removal
Wash instructions for cloth pads and period underwear
Always check the manufacturer’s instructions on caring for your pads or underwear.
- Rinse in cold water until water runs clear
- Put in the wash with your other laundry
- Hang in the sun to try
- Wash before first use
- No fabric softeners
- Some underwear makers recommend using a laundrey bag